SOX Training Courses
Our training courses are designed to benefit all personnel in any organization who want to learn more about internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance. This program will provide you with the knowledge needed to understand the importance of SOX and your role in complying with internal control requirements.
This course can be specifically tailored toward a specific audience by emphasizing certain topics and customized exercises of specific interest. Class size may vary but small numbers are encouraged.
Our training offering includes 1 or 2 days of classes to cover the following learning objectives:
- Understand SOX and why it is important to the organization.
- Understanding the different sections of the standards.
- Update on JOBS Act and how it affects SOX compliance.
- Understanding of IT Controls and what is in scope for compliance.
- Compare current internal control practices to COSO’s Internal Control – Integrated Framework.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing internal controls when appropriate.
- Understand your role in meeting SOX internal control requirements.