Healthcare and life sciences companies continue to innovate ways to increase the length and quality of life for people around the world. Technological changes such as the move to electronic health records, the prevalence of networked medical devices and complex data transfers are forcing healthcare organizations to adapt quickly to remain competitive. Data security and privacy are the forefront of innovation as compliance requirements and end users continue to require and demand higher protection of our personal health and identifiable records.
Elevate’s Capabilities for the Healthcare Industry
Services focused in IT compliance, Ethical hacking and Business Continuity Planning services assist healthcare organizations with meeting regulatory requirements and improving their controls and processes. Specific to the industry include:
- Assessing compliance with HIPAA/HITECH standards
- Required Risk Analysis for MACRA and overall HIPAA Compliance
- Disaster Recovery Design and Testing
- Business Continuity Planning
- Penetration Testing
- Privacy Assessments
- Information Security Program Development
- Medical Devices Security Testing
We work with a variety of companies that work in the Healthcare ecosystem such as:
- Medical Providers (Hospitals, Physician Practices, Hospice, ALFs, Meals Services etc.)
- Insurance Companies
- Cloud and Service Providers (e.g. EHR/ EMR, Billing and Collection Services, Claims Processing, Insurance Verification, Telehealth etc.)
Your focus is to make the human health and associated services experience better.
You must seek innovation to be cost effective with the services you provide and ensure data security.
Your industry keeps us sharp and engaged due to the complexity of your operations, systems and variety of business challenges.